We find ourselves checking Twitter, Foursquare and other sources for what is happening around us at the event while we are at the event. If a tweet contains a link to a github page, or a slidedeck page, we need to open it to see. It would be nice if everything going on with the event was visible graphically in a single page.
- Take the latest tweets for #jsfoo from Twitter.
- Analyse the tweets for pictures, and show them on the dashboard.
- Analyse for sentiments and plot them
- Analyse for links and fetch the link titles.
- Take the foursquare data for the location and show check-ins tips.
Planning to learn/use d3.js and socket.io for these.