Our flagship product OptimizeHIT is currently an internally deployed LMS platform. Several implementations are already out there in several BPO organization.
At the hackathon, we are making it a social learning platform. If you are a content provider who offers certification, we make it possible for you to monetize your courses.
What do I get as a content provider:
- A hosted SAAS platform with several plugins to deliver content.
- Deliver digital certification.
- Publicity: Integration with linkedIn for people to show off their certification.
- Customers: Through the above mentioned publicity.
- Money. Because people would pay for your certification.
- Analytics: Because you need to see how well your content is doing. Just incase you were planning to improve it.
What do I get as a content consumer:
- Instant registration with linkedIn.
- Certification that gleams on your profile.
- See how peers consume content. Compete with them.
- Reminders to finish my content on time, so that I stick to my schedule.